Oracle Database is a multi-model database management system produced and marketed by Oracle Corporation. It is the world's most popular database for running online transaction processing, data warehousing and mixed database workloads.
Database Administrators (DBAs) are responsible for the design, implementation, support and maintenance of computerized databases in today’s organizations. The role also includes architecting, building and scaling databases for future data growth and capacity. They are also responsible for security, performance and availability of data to users and customers.
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure.
- Create and manage users.
- Install and configure an Oracle Database.
- Create and manage storage structures.
- Administer the Oracle Database.
- Understand the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another.
- Perform backup and recovery.
Oracle DBA Content
DBA Online Training
- Installing oracle database 11g software
- Creation of an oracle database
- Controlling the database
- Database Creation
- Storage Structures and architecture of Oracle 11g DBA
- File Management
- User Management
- Oracle Net Services
- Managing schema objects
- Oracle Backup & Recovery (User Managed)
- Oracle Backup & Recovery (RMAN)
- Logical Backup & Transporting data between databases
- Proactive Maintenance
- Up-gradation and management
- Oracle 12C